Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Inspired By #3

This will be the final Inspired By Challenge until after Christmas.  I will have another one ready for December 29th.  Until then, what better challenge than a Santa Inspiration.  I LOVE Santa, especially the vintage, chubby cheeked one.  Here is the inspiration this week, once again another Pinterest photo:



I had to use my Holiday Style collection by October Afternoon.  The papers and image were perfect!  I also added some of the Die Cuts from the same Collection and of course some Caribbean and Marachino twine from The Twinery.  I also incorporated the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge - Santa; and the sketch from Got Sketch.

This challenge will be open for 2 weeks.
The prize this week will be some Marachino and Caribbean twine from The Twinery.

Remember to link up by next Wednesday December 28th 11:59 PST.  For your chance at the prize.
I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
  4. Create a project with only 5 challenges including this challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any crafting products you have!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE it!

Brenda said...

So much fun! I am going to try to find the time to play along this week!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

LOVE both your card and the inspiraton photo! I hope I'll find time to play now that grades are set and the break is getting closer and closer!

farmhouse-story said...

i haven't had time to play yet, but hopefully soon:) your santa card is just adorable!

Sheri said...

I'm sorry I missed last week. I had some great ideas, but just ran out of time. So happy I could play this week. Hope you like my little bags!

Audrey Pettit said...

I LOVE a vintage Santa, too! What a great challenge idea, Laurel, and a fabulous inspiration photo. I really love your sweet card. That OA line is so up my alley. I just got it, too. :)

Marlena M. said...

Adorable card-I love that red and white paper. Thank you for the inspiration! ;)