Thursday, June 6, 2013

Inspired By...#78

Here it is June already, wow I can't believe it.  It is going to be a crazy month around here with my daughter's grad, my dad's birthday, father's day... all fun stuff.  For this week, I was really drawn to this photo.


How will you be inspired?  radio, music, numbers, stacked items, colors, retro, trio...

I went with the vintage feel and the radio to create a birthday card, possibly for my dad.  I used the On Trend collection by Crate Paper, some Studio Calico mist and some Unity stamps.

I used this week's sketch from Retro Sketches

And I am also playing along with the Simon Says challenge 'S' - stitching, spray, staples, stacked (I layered a few items).

Now since this is the first challenge of the month I have a prize up for grabs.  I have a few items from the All About a Boy by Echo Park



 Now I can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!




4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee your card! LOVING the layers and loving the inspo too!! Hopefully I can play along!!!

LeAnne said...

OMGoodness, what a fun inspiration photo! And of course, I love all things vintage so I love your card too!! Can't wait to play!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely card. The layering is sweet and the sentiment is a hoot! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Indy's Designs said...

Love this Inspired By image! These radios are fabulous as is your card!