Thursday, September 12, 2013

Inspired By #88

Believe it or not, I iron everyday so when I saw this photo I knew I had to use it as some inspiration!


How will you be inspired?  stripes? colors? fabric? household...

I love this stamp Squeaky Clean from Paper Smooches.  I used my Cut & Paste Charm by My Mind's Eye which of course I love!  I love all of the Cut & Paste Collections!


I used the sketch from Studio Calico:

I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!


5 comments:

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS card Laurel - believe it or not I'm allergic to ironing!!! LOL

Lizzy Hill said...

Came over here from MandySea...didn't know your challenge site....I've joined....looks like FUN:):):) And I actually should really be DOING the ironing right now. Like THAT'S gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that iron!! And I haven't ironed in eons!!! I use Febreeze!! LOL!!!

Marlena M. said...

Fun creation Laurel! I applaud that you iron~I'm a "throw it in the dryer and hope for the best" kind of gal myself. ;)

Rose said...

WHAT!!! you iron everyday??? goodness girl i can't even remember the last time i pulled out the iron! lol but then we only wear jeans and t-shirts! ;)

love the twine for the iron cord :)