Thursday, November 28, 2013

Inspired By....#98

With Christmas just around the corner I decided to go with this inspiration photo.  Well that, and I can pretend they are celebrating my birthday, which is today ;)

How will you be inspired? colors, celebration, Christmas, vintage, checks, wreath, tree...

I pulled out the colors and used my Finnley collection by Glitz.  After a few months with not a lot of crafting mojo, it feels good to have fun in my craft room again! The twine is from American Crafts and the chipboard hashtag sentiment is from Creative Embellishments.

The layered die cut circle paper is actually a scrap left over from another project, love when I can use my scraps.


I can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!





4 comments:

Lyndal said...

FAB page Laurel - HAPPY BIRTHDAY too :) :) :)

Karen Day said...

Happy 29th birthday, Laurel!! Love this week's inspiration photo :o)

Els said...

I love your layout, Laurel!! fabulous design!

Rose said...

have a wonderful 29th bday!!!! ;)
love your page :)