Thursday, April 12, 2018

Inspired By... rainy day fun

Welcome to a new week here at Inspired By.  You know what they say... April showers and boy have we had our share of it here.  I went with the April shower theme but in a fun way this week.



How does this inspire you?  colors, patterns, kids, rain, spring...

As always... before we get to the design team, let's take a look at what this weeks guest did this week.  



Lee-Ann  thought of singing in the rain when she saw the inspiration so she went with the music theme.  I think it is amazing!  Thank you for being our guest Lee-Ann!

Now check out what the design team has for us today.  










Raechelle Bellus
(I must admit that the holes on top were supposed to be stitched. LOL I didn't even realize I forgot to add it until I uploaded this It has since been fixed. ;))



4 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Laurel..is there a Mr. Linky?

Lisa Elton said...

Love the variety of inspiration from the team!

Darnell said...

You'd never know it by my card, but I love the spring colors of the photo! I hope to be back with another colorful entry! All your cards to inspire us are fantastic!! Hugs, Darnell

Becca Sadler said...

Way to go DT with a good mix of being color inspired or topic inspired! (Thanks for confusing me!?!!!) joking...I love to have creative options!